Friday, August 13, 2010

They're Doooooooooooooone!

I can't even begin to tell you how freaking excited I am that my hand-made invites are finally done.

Okay, I can.

I'M SO EXCITED.

I have been metaphorically wiping my brow for twenty-four hours now. Thanks to the kind help of my mom, my sister, BM K., BM J., and my future mother-in-law, we got most of them stamped and assembled last weekend. This was the crowning touch on months of designing, printing, cutting, punching, stamping, embossing and crying (a little, mostly at my printer).

This week, I put the finishing touches on the few we didn't finish last weekend, and tomorrow morning these babies are going to accompany me and S. to the post office. Then it's buh-bye until their little RSVP card spawn start making their way back to our mailbox. Awww. Babies are so cute.

So, since only a handful of our guests have received them yet (I, uh, handed them out at work today, please don't kill me), I won't do the big reveal til we start getting our cards back. In the meantime, I leave you with this beautiful sight:


Personal Photo

Aren't they GORGEOUS? Okay, so you can't really see them. Let me paint you a picture: vellum envelopes, sage-green embossed pocket folds, and an ivory belly band.

And with that, I leave you to your thoughts while I relax in the warm afterglow of their completion.


No comments:

Post a Comment