Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wedding Dreams?


I've been having my first wedding dreams. Last night, I had one where it was as if we were having the wedding now-- everything that we haven't figured out was the stuff that was missing. I had to buy S.'s suit twenty minutes before the ceremony. We had no food for people to eat because we had no caterer. I was trying to buy candy for the candy buffet without S. seeing me. But-- I was incredibly, amazingly, fantastically joyful. All in all, it was a pleasant dream.

Odd, because usually wedding dreams are stress dreams. Clearly, there was stress, but I wasn't worried throughout the course of the dream. I was just happy to be marrying the love of my life.

I sincerely hope I can actually be that fancy-free on my big day. It's inspiring, to have gone through a practice run in my mind, and having felt that good about everything. I promise myself that I will try to let the little things roll off me that day, and instead focus on my happiness!

What about you? Do you have dreams about your wedding, and if so, have they taught you anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment