Monday, April 5, 2010

Ta-Da!

So, I did it. I went on Friday and bought (one of) my wedding band(s). I stopped by the Zales store where we had first seen the band, and they had it there but the price had gone up. Well, they'd changed the tag on it but it was still the same price in the system. I won't go into whether I believe the reason they gave me for its disappearance from the website and the price increase, but either way, I was frustrated, and a little sad. And that's how I figured out that I do, in fact, really like this band.

So, I bought it. Yes, I bought my own band-- no point in having S. come out to get it for me, he'll pay me back for it later. In the meantime, I've been quite pleased with my decision. Now I just have to decide which other band to get of the three I posted about here. Ready for some glamour shots?









What do you think?

(All pics my own).

No comments:

Post a Comment